The company ”GREECE TO YOU” focuses on trading and exporting luxury honey products with careful production processes. It is expanded to honey producers all over Greece; the producers are selected for the excellent quality of their honey and certified by ” HELLENIC FOOD CONTROL” because we want our customers to remain excited about the products we offer them.
We support the Greek producers and at the same time, we promote overseas the ancient Greek history and mythology.
To achieve the high quality of our products and secure it at all stages of production we follow the:
1. Rules of Good Agricultural Practice
2. Rules of Good Craft Practice
3. Quality control
The products are packaged in laboratories certified with ISO 22000: 2005 and the packaging meets all the necessary conditions imposed by the directives of the European Union
We inform our consumer community ”that GREECE TO YOU” took part in the unique and exclusive professional exhibition of organic and natural products in Malmo, Sweden, where it was awarded for its excellent quality of rose honey with the international title “THE BEST NEW NATURAL FOOD PRODUCT SCANDINAVIA 2017″ ”
1. ROSE HONEY WITH 22k EDIBLE GOLD FLAKES
2. ROSE HONEY
3. MASTIC HONEY FROM FIR WITH 22K EDIBLE GOLD FLAKES
4. MASTIC HONEY FROM FIR
HONEY BLACK EDITION
5. BIO PREMIUM QUALITY Organic Thyne Honey with Aromatic Plants and pin
6. BIO PREMIUM QUALITY Organic Pine Honey
7. Walnut Honey
8. Honey with Chios Mastic Oil
9. Pine Honey
10. Flower Honey
HONEY GOLD EDITION
Gold Edition is the ultimate collection of our company.
Extraordinary honey like rose honey and Honey combined with 22K Gold are the products of this collection. Our company not only tried to offer dainty products but also a total picture of what luxury and quality are.
11. Flower Honey with 22k Edible Gold Flakes (jar & carton box).
12. Flower Honey with 22k Edible Gold Flakes (jar & wooden package).
13. Pine Honey with 22k Edible Gold Flakes (jar & carton box).
14. Pine Honey with 22k Edible Gold Flake (jar & wooden package).
15. Honey with Chios Mastic Oil & 22k Edible Gold Flake (jar & carton box).
16. Honey with Chios Mastic Oil & 22k Edible Gold Flake (jar & wooden package).
THE PROPERTIES OF EDIBLE GOLD
The precious metal has antioxidant properties and helps to regenerate cells and also to mental well-being. Gold is transported through the substance gamma PGA, whose strong moisturizing formula holds moisture for a healthy and soft skin. Gold prevents premature aging, drastically treating free radicals.
Historically, gold was known for its healing and cosmetic properties. In Cleopatra’s years, pure gold was a valuable tool for maintaining youthful skin. Historians say that Cleopatra slept with a gold mask every night. In ancient Rome, gold balsam was used to cope with various skin problems.
Additionally, gold was considered medicine and a key to youth in ancient China, as the queen of the Qing dynasty used gold on her face every day. Also, Czars in Russia used it in all their food and dishes as a collector of microbes and poisons.
According to official surveys, edible gold has a positive effect on the human body.
- Helps reduce inflammation of the joints
- It prevents the acne of any type of skin
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces signs of aging
- It equates the tone of the skin
- Helps and prevents melanomas
- It makes the skin look smoother and smoother
- Fights free radicals
- Helps prevent premature aging
- Slows collagen depletion
- It has immediate visible results
- Increases skin elasticity
- It provides a golden glow and helps as a natural sunscreen
- It repairs the damaged cells of the skin
- And finally significantly increases the duration of the skin’s luster
Honey Storage Guidelines
Store honey in a sealed non-metal container.
For normal use, store the container in a cupboard (away from direct sunlight) at room temperature (21 οC).
For prolonged storage of honey (> 4 years), store at refrigerator temperature (4 οC).