Respect for the Cretan traditional way of nutrition and dedication to the seed of the olive tree is what created the olive oil LIOKARPI!
Company’s headquarters is near Vori in the valley of Messara Heraklion, Crete. By tradition since 1930 in oil production, the company shall be in harmony with the needs of the time and overcome through repeated upgrading of facilities and continuous improvement of procedures and methods of processing olives. Today an excellent building, hosting pilot plant mill and storage facilities, and sophisticated, fully automated bottling plant.
– The company applies Certification authenticity of olive oil by the Ministry of Development (CN EL-40-067).
– The food quality assurance system FSSC 22000.
– Organic products are certified by an accredited institution (No certificate A-482491/E6) at different stages of processing, storage and the standardization.
– Extra virgin olive oil 0.3 (tin canister 250ml, 500ml, 1L &5L)
– Extra virgin olive oil BIO (Packaging in bottles DORICA 250ml, 500ml & 750ml, in tin canister 250ml, 500ml, 1L 3L & 5L).
– Extra virgin olive oil 0.2 (Packaging in bottles MARASCA 60ml, in DORICA 250ml, 500ml & 750ml, in tin canister 250ml, 500ml, 1L 3L & 5L).
PDO Olive oil
The longlife key (PDO MESSARA)
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food
(Packaging in bottles MARASCA 60ml, in tin canister 250ml, 500ml, 1L & 3L).
With herbs & spices
Lemon, thyme, chili pepper, garlic, rosemary, oregano.
The award-winning “Liokarpi” extra virgin olive oil, seasoned with herbs & Cretan spices, highlights your cooking and adds a special note to your food
Packaging in bottle DORICA 250ml.
– Trouba Olives in a jar (Packaging in vase 220gr)
– Olives in a bag (Packaging in vaccuum 220gr)
Private label products
“LIOKARPI PROTOGERAKIS” gives you the opportunity to create your own exclusive private label product.